All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTo succeed in any of electrical specialties, you must first understand the fundamentals. This book provides that foundation in electrical theory, circuitry, and common applications. Whether you're pursuing an electrical career, need a refresher course, or simply want to understand the wiring in your home, it helps to learn the basics.
- Author BiographyPaul Rosenberg is a leading voice in the electrical industry. A master electrician with extensive experience in all aspects of the industry, he teaches at Iowa State University and has written for all the major industry publications. He is the author of several Audel electrical books, including Audel Electrician's Pocket Manual, 2nd Edition.
- Author(s)Paul Rosenberg,Robert G. Middleton
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication22/06/2004
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitleAudel Technical Trades Series
- Place of PublicationFoster City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHungry Minds Inc,U.S.
- Content Note, black & white illustrations
- Weight497 g
- Width134 mm
- Height212 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Contained items statementContains Online resource
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £8.51Trending at £9.60
- £13.86Trending at £14.11
- £41.00Trending at £49.96
- £8.19Trending at £11.99
- £22.99Trending at £25.49
- £20.64Trending at £21.93
- £17.46Trending at £19.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.