All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhether you are a pump operator or you encounter pumps and hydraulic systems through your work in another skilled trade, a basic knowledge of the practical features, principles, installation, and maintenance of such systems is essential. This title provides real-world examples and applications of pumps and hydraulic equipment.
- Author BiographyRex Miller was a Professor of Industrial Technology at The State University of New York, College at Buffalo for more than 35 years. He has taught at the technical school, high school, and college level for more than 40 years. He is the author or co-author of more than 100 textbooks ranging from electronics through carpentry and sheet metal work. He has contributed more than 50 magazine articles over the years to technical publications. He is also the author of seven civil war regimental histories. Mark Richard Miller finished his BS in New York and moved on to Ball State University, where he earned a master's degree, then went to work in San Antonio. He taught high school and finished his doctorate in College Station, Texas. He took a position at Texas A&M University in Kingsville, Texas, where he now teaches in the Industrial Technology Department as a Professor and Department Chairman. He has co-authored 11 books and contributed many articles to technical magazines. His hobbies include refinishing a 1970 Plymouth Super Bird and a 1971 Road-runner. Harry L. Stewart was a professional engineer and is the author of numerous books for the trades covering pumps, hydraulics, pneumatics, and fluid power.
- Author(s)Harry L. Stewart,Mark Richard Miller,Rex Miller
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication29/10/2004
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationFoster City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHungry Minds Inc,U.S.
- Weight554 g
- Width136 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.