All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Craig A. Stark,Samuel J. Sauls
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication08/03/2016
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note177 black & white illustrations, 5 black & white tables, 123 black & white halftones, 54 black & white line drawings
- Weight680 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement8th Revised edition
- Table Of Contents1. Production Planning 2. The Studio Environment 3. Digital Audio Production 4. The Audio Console 5. Microphones 6. Digital Audio Players/Recorders 7. Monitor Speakers and Studio Accessories 8. Signal Processing Equipment 9. Production Situations 10. Location Sound Recording 11. Sound Production for the Visual Media 12. Internet Radio and Other Distribution Platforms. Glossary. Appendix: Analog and Digital Audio Equipment
- Author BiographySamuel J. Sauls has a combined total of 15 years' experience in commercial and noncommercial radio. He's on the BEA board of directors. At UNT, he is the RTVF Director of Graduate Studies. Craig A. Stark has worked and taught in broadcasting for almost 20 years. He has worked in commercial radio and video production as an announcer, news/sports reporter, and broadcast engineer. He is active with the BEA and several other professional and academic organizations.
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.