All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionConsiders analog and digital audio for television and stresses the advantages of both. This work discusses microphone and loudspeaker technology, and covers audio recording and routing and transmission. It is written in a non-mathematical style, and includes surround sound.
- Author BiographyJohn Watkinson is an independent international consultant in advanced applications of electronics to audiovisual and avionics systems. He is a Fellow of the AES, a member of the Society of Expert Witnesses, and the British Computer Society and is a chartered information systems practitioner. He presents lectures, seminars and training courses worldwide. He is the author of many other Elsevier books, including The Art of DigitalVideo, An Introduction to Digital Video, Convergence in Broadcast and Communications Media, Television Fundamentals and The Art of the Helicopter.
- Author(s)John Watkinson
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication17/04/1997
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFocal Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight305 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.87Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £11.14Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.