All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionImproved neurophysiological methods of examining auditory processing have opened fresh ways for understanding the relationship between auditory processing and mental workload. This work examines the information processing demands of auditory signals and also covers cognitive aspects of auditory processing related to attention.
- Author(s)Carryl L. Baldwin
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication23/03/2012
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note38 black & white illustrations, 3 black & white tables
- Weight680 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.