All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication06/08/2015
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Number9254
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note281 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight819 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byAntonio Mongelli,Lucio Tommaso De Padis
- Table Of ContentsTutorials.- Research, Prototyping, and Product Development of Medical Simulation Applications Using the SOFA Framework.-Cultural Heritage Innovation Design: what Caught my Eye.- Keynote Speeches.- How Touch and Smell Enhance the Realism of our Virtual Experiences.- Collaborative Interactions within Immersive Environments: Advantages, Drawbacks and Current Research Issues on Multi-Stereoscopic CAVE-like Setups.- Touchless Interaction in Surgery: the Medical Imaging Toolkit Experience.- Virtual Museums Interacting and Augmenting Cultural Heritage: an European Perspective.- Applications in Cultural Heritage.- Integrated Technologies for Museum Communication and Interactive Apps in the PON DiCet Project.- Social Heritage Augmented Reality Application to Heritage Education.- Making Visible the Invisible. Augmented Reality Visualization for 3D Reconstructions of Archaeological Sites.- Advanced interaction with Paintings by Augmented Reality and High Resolution Visualization. A real Case Exhibition.- Cloud Computing and Augmented Realty for Cultural Heritage.- Augmented and Mixed Reality.- Accurate on Site Georeferenced Subsurface Utility Model Visualisation.- The Augmented Reality Story Book Project: A Collection of Balinese Miths and Legends.- ARBS: An Interactive and Collaborative System for Augmented Reality Books.- Robust Model Based Tracking using Edge Mapping and Refinement.- Augmented Reality, Embodied Cognition and Learning.- OscARsWelt: A Collaborative Augmented Reality Game.- Device Registration for 3D Geometry-based User-Perspective Rendering in Hand-Held Video See-Through Augmented Reality.- Creativity Support in Projection-based Augmented Environments.- IMU Drift reduction for Augmented Reality Applications.- Applications in Medicine.- Serious games for rehabilitation using head-mounted display and haptic devices.- VR-based Serious Game Designed for Medical Ethics Training.- Scalable Medical Viewer for Virtual Reality Environments.- A Pre-Operative Planning Module for an Augmented Reality Application in Maxillo-Facial Surgery.- Augmented Reality Assisted Brain Tumor Extraction in Mice.- Applications in Industry and Robotics.- A Virtual Prototyping Platform to Improve CAE Analysis Workflow.- A Proposed Hardware-Software Architecture for Virtual Reality in Industrial Applications.- Using Haptic Forces Feedback for immersive and interactive simulation in industrial context.- A Flexible AR-based Training System for Industrial Maintenance.- Training in VR: a preliminary study on learning Assembly/Disassembly sequences.- Applying Aesthetic Rules in Virtual Environments by means of Semantic Web Technologies.- Bilateral Control of a Robotic Arm Through Brain Signals.- Interfaces.- Natural user interfaces for virtual character full body and facial animation in immersive virtual worlds.- ARTworks: an Augmented Reality Interface as an aid for Restoration Professionals.- Design and preliminary evaluation of free-hand travel techniques for wearable immersive virtual reality systems with egocentric sensing.- Perception of Basic Emotions from Facial Expressions of Dynamic Virtual Avatars.- Bridging Offline and Online World through Augmentable Smart Glass Interfaces.- Touchless Interaction for Command and Control in Military Operations.- Short Papers.- Development of a framework to support Virtual Review within complex-product lifecycle management. 3D Physics Virtual Laboratory as a Teaching Platform.- Experiences in Development of an Augmented Reality Dressing Room.- Development of a Virtual laboratory for investigating the interaction of materials with plasma.- Aspects Concerning Algorithms of VRML Surfaces' Generation.- Towards a Framework for Information Presentation in Augmented Reality for the Support of Procedural Tasks.- A dynamic-oriented Decision Support System for group Interview Knapsack Problem.- Virtual Reality as Cross-Domain Language in Collaborative Environments.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.