All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
About this product
- DescriptionThis 2001 book is a critique of Comte's concept of religion and its place in his thinking on politics, sociology and philosophy of science.
- Author BiographyAndrew Wernick is Professor of Cultural Studies and Sociology at Trent University, Ontario, Canada. He is Director of the Center for the Study of Theory, Culture and Politics, and Director of the Graduate Program in Methodologies for the Study of Western History and Culture. His publications include Promotional Culture (1991), Shadow of Spirit: Religion and Postmodernism (with P Berry, 1993) and Images of Ageing (with M Featherstone, 1994).
- Author(s)Andrew Wernick
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/04/2001
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight560 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.