All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAugustine of Hippo, a central figure in the history of Western thought, is also the author of a theory of reading that has had a profound influence on Western letters. In the union of philosophy, psychology, and literary insights the reader emerges as the dominant model of the reflective self.
- Author BiographyBrian Stock is Professor of History and Comparative Literature at the University of Toronto.
- Author(s)Brian Stock
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication16/03/1998
- GenreLiterary Theory
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Belknap Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight649 g
- Width162 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.56Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.46
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.90Trending at £12.96
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.