CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionCombines psychological insight into Augustine's formative years along with reflections on some important issues in philosophy and theology. This volume contains essays that explore Augustinian themes not only with an eye to historical accuracy, but also to gauge the philosophical acumen of Augustine's reflections.
- Author BiographyWilliam E. Mann is Marsh Professor of Intellectual and Moral Philosophy, University of Vermont.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication09/03/2006
- GenreHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Series TitleCritical Essays on the Classics Series
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight326 g
- Width170 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byWilliam E. Mann
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.