All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn times of economic crisis austerity becomes a rallying cry, but what does history tell us about its chances for success?
- Author BiographyFlorian Schui is an economic historian at the University of St. Gallen, Switzerland.
- Author(s)Florian Schui
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication04/02/2014
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Weight440 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
- £9.54Trending at £11.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.