All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this Very Short Introduction, Kenneth Morgan provides a wide-ranging and thematic introduction to modern Australia; examining the main features of its history, geography, and culture and drawing attention to the distinctive features of Australian life and its indigenous population and culture.
- Author BiographyKenneth Morgan is Professor of History at Brunel University, London. He has held numerous awards and fellowships. In 2006 he was a Visiting Professor in History at the University of Sydney. In 2008/9 he held the Frederick Watson Fellowship at the National Archives of Australia and a Harold White Fellowship at the National Library of Australia, Canberra. Professor Morgan is a Fellow of the Royal Historical Society. His publications concentrate mainly on British imperial and colonial history, slavery and the slave trade, Australian history, Caribbean history, and music history.
- Author(s)Professor Kenneth Morgan
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication31/05/2012
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleVery Short Introductions
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note10 black and white illustrations
- Weight130 g
- Width113 mm
- Height174 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £25.52Trending at £25.83
- £24.05Trending at £35.00
- £25.27Trending at £25.83
- £13.73Trending at £14.24
- £9.71Trending at £11.66
- £14.33Trending at £14.65
- £8.77Trending at £11.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.