All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA two-volume work that provides an edited publication of Matthew Flinders' fair journals from the circumnavigation of Australia in 1801-1803 in HMS Investigator, and of the 'Memoir' he wrote to accompany his journals and charts.
- Author BiographyKenneth Morgan is Professor of History at Brunel University, UK, and a Fellow of the Royal Historical Society. His recent publications include Australia: A Very Short Introduction (2012), Matthew Flinders: Maritime Explorer of Australia (2015).
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication08/09/2015
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreRegional History
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHakluyt Society
- Content NoteIncludes 9 colour, 23 b&w illustrations and 10 maps
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Edited byProfessor Kenneth Morgan
- Contained items statementContains 2 Hardbacks
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £9.40Trending at £10.46
- £22.57Trending at £34.94
- £9.61Trending at £11.44
- £14.58Trending at £20.94
- £14.33Trending at £14.61
- £10.64Trending at £14.49
- £9.99Trending at £10.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.