All listings for this product
Best selling in Language
Save on Language
- £17.65Trending at £17.80
- £9.75Trending at £10.34
- £17.52Trending at £18.19
- £16.80Trending at £17.60
- £7.66Trending at £7.88
- £6.18Trending at £7.05
- £13.40Trending at £13.93
About this product
- DescriptionThe first comprehensive introduction to Auslan, exploring key aspects of its structure and use.
- Author BiographyTrevor Johnston is Associate Professor in the Department of Linguistics, Macquarie University. Adam Schembri is Senior Research Fellow at the Deafness, Cognition and Language Research Centre at University College London.
- Author(s)Adam Schembri,Trevor Johnston
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication18/01/2007
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note111 figures
- Weight500 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.