CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.06Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.21
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £10.46Trending at £14.11
About this product
- DescriptionThis book addresses current debates about globalisation and culture by tracing the emergence of Australia as a significant exporter of television to the world market.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Jacka,Stuart Cunningham
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication15/04/1996
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note17 b/w illus.
- Weight620 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.