All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.69
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £3.91Trending at £4.20
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
About this product
- DescriptionOffers insights on the development of authentic leadership. This volume considers the dynamics whereby such factors as humor, political skill, emotions, resiliency, and moral and spiritual leadership interact with authenticity to foster authentic leader-follower relationships at dyadic, group, and organizational levels.
- PublisherEmerald Group Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication15/09/2005
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleMonographs in Leadership and Management
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 3
- Place of PublicationBingley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight835 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byB. J. Avolio,Fred O. Walumbwa,William L. Gardner
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.