All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.69
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £3.91Trending at £4.20
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
About this product
- DescriptionOffers responses to a booklet published by the Chinese government in 1989, which sought to counter the criticism generated by the Dalai Lama and his followers and offer the PRC's 'truth' about Tibet and Tibetans. This book deals evenhandedly with both China's 'truth' about Tibet and that of the Dalai Lama and his followers.
- Author BiographyAnne-Marie Blondeau is Honorary Professor of Tibetan Studies and Katia Buffetrille is a Research Fellow, both at Ecole Pratique des Hautes Etudes in Paris. Donald Lopez is Arthur E. Link Distinguished Professor of Buddhist and Tibetan Studies at the University of Michigan.
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication04/04/2008
- GenreGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note2 maps, 2 tables
- Weight463 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byAnne-Marie Blondeau,Katia Buffetrille
- Foreword byDonald Lopez
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.