All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Dustin H. Griffin
- PublisherUniversity of Delaware Press
- Date of Publication02/11/2015
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationCranbury
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Delaware Press
- Weight335 g
- Width151 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Table Of ContentsAcknowledgments 1. Introduction: Representing Authorship 2. Milton's Italian Journey: The Making of a Man of Letters? 3. The Beginnings of Modern Authorship 4. Dryden's Oldham and the Life of Writing 5. Literary Collaboration 6. The Social World of Authorship 7. Literary Careers in the Eighteenth Century 8. The Republic of Letters in Eighteenth-century England 9. Authors by Profession 10. Gray's Audiences 11. The Rise of the Professional Writer? Bibliography
- Author BiographyDustin Griffin is professor of English emeritus at New York University.
- PrizesWinner of Choice Magazine Outstanding Reference/Academic Book Award 2014.
Best selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £10.11Trending at £11.99
- £9.19Trending at £9.46
- £6.49Trending at £7.72
- £8.77Trending at £9.28
- £7.79Trending at £8.17
- £7.26Trending at £8.10
- £9.16Trending at £10.88
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.