All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
About this product
- DescriptionPresents up-to-date research and evidence-based tools for accurate assessment and intervention. It includes procedures to help identify children using the new DSM-5 symptom criteria and offers essential guidance for assessing a variety of emotional, behavioural, and academic problems.
- Author BiographyLee A. Wilkinson, PhD, NCSP, is an applied researcher, educator, and practitioner. He is a certified school psychologist, licensed school psychologist, chartered educational psychologist, and certified cognitive-behavioural therapist. Dr. Wilkinson currently practices in South Florida, where he provides diagnostic and consultation services for children with autism spectrum disorder and their families. He is also a university educator and serves on the school psychology faculty at Capella University and Nova Southeastern University, where he mentors doctoral researchers and teaches courses in assessment and intervention, child and adolescent psychopathology, legal and ethical issues in the school, research methods, and consultation. Dr. Wilkinson's research and professional writing has focused primarily on behavioural consultation and therapy, and children and adults with autism spectrum disorders. He has published numerous journal articles on these topics both in the United States and internationally and has been an ad hoc reviewer for peer-reviewed journals such as the Journal of Remedial and Special Education, the Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, Learning and Individual Differences, and Autism: The International Journal of Research and Practice. Dr. Wilkinson is the author of the award-winning book A Best Practice Guide to Assessment and Intervention for Autism and Asperger Syndrome in Schools (2010).
- PublisherAmerican Psychological Association
- Date of Publication30/03/2014
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleSchool Psychology Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMagination Press, (American Psychological Association)
- Content Noteillustrations (black and white)
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byLee A. Wilkinson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.