All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book engages the perspectives of people with autism, including those who have been considered as the most severely disabled within the autism spectrum. The volume allows a look into the rich and insightful perspectives of people who have heretofore been thought of as uninterested in the world.
- Author BiographyDouglas Biklen is Professor of Cultural Foundations of Education, Teaching, and Leadership; and coordinates the Inclusive Education Program at Syracuse University. He is a senior faculty member in the Center on Disability Studies, Law and Human Policy. He is the author of Access to Academics and Contested Words, Contested Science. He was Educational Advisor for the Academy-Award-winning HBO documentary Educating Peter and is coproducer of the CNN documentary Autism is a World.
- Author(s)Alberto Frugone,Jamie Burke,Sue Rubin,Tito Rajarshi Mukhopadhyay
- PublisherNew York University Press
- Date of Publication31/07/2005
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleQualitative Studies in Psychology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew York University Press
- Content Notecolor illustrations
- Weight567 g
- Width155 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.79
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
- £8.49Trending at £8.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.