All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the lives and selected writings of five major contemporary French women writers: Simone de Beauvoir, Nathalie Sarraute, Marguerite Duras, Monique Wittig, and Maryse Conde. Part literary criticism and part biography, this book seeks mainly to shed light on how these writers' works illustrate the fine line that separates fact from fiction.
- Author BiographyLeah D. Hewitt is an associate professor of French at Amherst College.
- Author(s)Leah D. Hewitt
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/06/1990
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight341 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £4.89Trending at £5.24
- £10.25Trending at £11.30
- £12.45Trending at £12.75
- £12.10Trending at £13.61
- £10.87Trending at £13.88
- £23.95Trending at £24.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.