All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt is well known that Franklin prepared so much of the celebrated Memoirs of his life as was originally intended for publication, mainly at the solitation of one of his most cherished friends in France. Towards the close of the year 1789 he presented to this gentleman a copy of all this sketch that was then finished.
- Author(s)Benjamin Franklin,John Bigelow
- PublisherEditorial Maxtor Libreria
- Date of Publication28/02/2016
- GenreAutobiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationValladolid
- Country of PublicationSpain
- ImprintEditorial Maxtor Libreria
- Width115 mm
- Height180 mm
Best selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £13.58Trending at £26.31
- £7.20Trending at £9.55
- £9.54Trending at £10.50
- £5.80Trending at £6.10
- £6.90Trending at £7.32
- £7.71Trending at £14.28
- £4.84Trending at £5.23
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.