All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChronicles Twain's inner and outer life through a series of daily dictations that go wherever his fancy leads. This book deals with his life and work.
- Author BiographyBenjamin Griffin and Harriet Elinor Smith are editors at the Mark Twain Project, which is housed within the Mark Twain Papers, the world's largest archive of primary materials by this major American writer. Under the direction of General Editor Robert H. Hirst, the Project's editors are producing the first comprehensive edition of all of Mark Twain's writings.
- Author(s)Mark Twain
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication02/10/2015
- GenreAutobiography: Literary
- Series TitleMark Twain Papers
- Series Part/Volume Number12
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note45
- Weight1678 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine63 mm
- Edited byAmanda Gagel,Benjamin Griffin,Christopher M. Ohge,Harriet E. Smith,Leslie Diane Myrick,Michael B. Frank,Sharon K. Goetz,Victor Fischer
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
- Edition Statementannotated edition
Best selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £8.61Trending at £9.26
- £8.00Trending at £8.47
- £7.25Trending at £7.71
- £3.88Trending at £4.06
- £7.69Trending at £7.88
- £4.95Trending at £5.28
- £8.97Trending at £11.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.