All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.84Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
About this product
- DescriptionThis book analyzes automatic gain control (AGC) loop circuits and demonstrates AGC solutions in wireless receivers, mainly in wireless receivers with stringent constraints in settling-time and wide dynamic range, such as WLAN and Bluetooth receivers.
- Author(s)Belen Calvo Lopez,Juan Pablo Alegre Perez,Santiago Celma
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication27/10/2013
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleAnalog Circuits and Signal Processing
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note12 black & white tables, biography
- Weight237 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.