All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith practical examples of real-time series from astrophysics, finance, biophysics, and paleoclimatology, this book shows how to evaluate the accuracy of trend estimation algorithms under conditions similar to those encountered in real-time series processing.
- Author BiographyVamos is Scientific researcher II at Tiberiu Popoviciu Institute of Numerical Analysis (Romania). His interests are on time series theory and quantitative finance. Craciun is Scientific researcher III at Tiberiu Popoviciu Institute of Numerical Analysis (Romania). Her interests are on time series theory and quantitative finance.
- Author(s)Calin Vamos,Dr Maria Craciun
- Date of Publication15/09/2012
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Physics
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note77 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight213 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £5.96Trending at £6.38
- £23.94Trending at £24.69
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £30.25Trending at £30.96
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £7.84Trending at £8.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.