All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers expert coverage that you need to design automated wastewater systems. Especially written for design professionals, this book discusses the selection of instruments, installation, sizing of control elements, and the best choice for controllers and computers for automated wastewater plants.
- Author BiographyWater Environment Association (WEF) (Alexandria, VA) Committee on Wastewater Treatment Plants Automation.
- Author(s)Water Environment Federation
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication18/10/2006
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1124 g
- Width185 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine36 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.79Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.