All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.25Trending at £11.22
- £12.36Trending at £12.62
- £12.10Trending at £13.55
- £10.87Trending at £12.71
- £23.95Trending at £24.50
- £30.34Trending at £30.82
About this product
- DescriptionDeals with the pressing issue of how to ground a universal bioethics in the context of the conflicted world of combative cultures and perspectives.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/03/2007
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleInternational Library of Ethics, Law, and the New Medicine
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 36
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight763 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byDavid N. Weisstub,Guillermo Diaz-Pintos
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.