All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis work gives 61 cases of graduate students who are experiencing problems with their research projects. Each case is cast as a dialogue between a professor and a troubled student who is seeking the professor's help in solving a particular problem.
- Author BiographyR. Murray Thomas is professor emeritus at the University of California, Santa Barbara. Dale L. Brubaker is Professor, Educational Leadership and Cultural Studies, University of North Carolina, Greensboro. He is the coauthor of Theses and Dissertations: a Guide to Planning, Research, and Writing (Bergin & Garvey, 2000).
- Author(s)Dale L. Brubaker,R. Murray Thomas
- Date of Publication30/09/2001
- GenreSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight521 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.