All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £7.85Trending at £8.35
- £4.81Trending at £5.00
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £14.67Trending at £15.26
- £3.91Trending at £4.14
- £16.13Trending at £20.14
About this product
- DescriptionOf concern for counterproliferation experts is the fact that more and more terrorist groups have shown an interest in WMD. This book seeks to document what happened throughout the 1990s and early 2000s as the United States reacted to this new threat. It provides an overview of the US counterproliferation efforts during this period.
- Author BiographyBarry R. Schneider is Director of the USAF Counterproliferation Center at Maxwell Air Force Base and a Professor of International Relations at the Air War College. He is the co-editor with Jim Davis of The Gathering Biological Warfare Storm (Praeger, 2004). Jim A. Davis is Senior Program Manager at Battelle and former Deputy Director at the USAF Counterproliferation Center at Maxwell Air Force Base.
- Date of Publication30/05/2006
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitlePraeger Security International
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Note1 halftone, 23 figures, 14 tables
- Weight830 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edited byBarry R. Schneider,Jim A. Davis
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.