All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn exciting new addition to the Flight Craft series, this time focussing on the iconic Avro Lancaster, in a post-World War Two context.
- Author BiographyNeil Robinson is a respected aviation historian and author, who has worked on a number of related projects over the years. This book represents an contribution to the Flight Craft series, marking the beginning of a new strand of his career. Amongst others, he is the author of RAF Trainers - 1918-1945: Camouflage and Markings (Airlife Publications, 2012), and Air War Over the Falklands (Airlife Publications, 2012). Martin Derry has also worked extensively in the field of aviation publishing. He is the the author of British Military Aviation: 1960s in Colour (Dalrymple and Verdun Publishing, 2007) and Hornet and Sea Hornet: De Havilland's Ultimate Piston-engined Fighter (Dalrymple and Verdun Publishing, 2010).
- Author(s)Martin Derry,Neil Robinson
- PublisherPen & Sword Books Ltd
- Date of Publication17/12/2014
- GenreHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationSouth Yorkshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPen & Sword Aviation
- Content Note180 Photos, 20 Full-Colour Profiles
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine6 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.38
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £10.25Trending at £11.39
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £30.25Trending at £30.96
- £6.52Trending at £7.00
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.