All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.82
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionFor centuries, philosophers and theologians have pondered questions such as Who are we? and What is the self? Awakening to the Dream is a book about you and your true identity.
- Author BiographyLeo Hartong lives and works in the Netherlands. Life is his study and teacher. He has tried many roles and is currently simply sharing in, and pointing to, what is.
- Author(s)Leo Hartong
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication07/01/2003
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNon-Duality Press
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight244 g
- Width231 mm
- Height156 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.