All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAyurvedic Healing Cuisine explains the healing qualities of various foods and spices and recommends combinations appropriate for specific conditions of body and mind.
- Author BiographyHarish Johari (1934-1999) was a painter, sculptor, composer, and scholar of Tantra and Ayurveda. He authored 12 books on Eastern spirituality, including Ayurvedic Massage; Chakras; Tools for Tantra; Breath, Mind, and Consciousness; The Birth of the Ganga; and Dhanwantari, and produced several audiocassettes and CDs of mantra meditations.
- Author(s)Harish Johari
- PublisherInner Traditions Bear and Company
- Date of Publication01/09/2000
- GenreVegetarian Cookery
- Place of PublicationRochester
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1900
- ImprintHealing Arts Press
- Weight610 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Edition, New Edition of Healing Cuisine
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £5.96Trending at £6.38
- £23.94Trending at £24.69
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £30.25Trending at £30.96
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £7.83Trending at £8.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.