All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides an up-to-date synthesis of Aztec culture, applying interdisciplinary approaches (archaeology, ethnohistory and ethnography) to reconstructing the complex and enigmatic civilization.
- Author BiographyFrances F. Berdan is Professor Emerita of the Department of Anthropology of California State University, San Bernardino. She won the Outstanding Professor Award for the California State University system in 1982-83. She is author or editor of twelve books, including The Aztecs of Central Mexico (2nd edition, 2005), The Codex Mendoza (co-authored, 1992), Aztec Imperial Strategies (co-authored, 1996) and The Postclassic Mesoamerican World (co-edited, 2003). Her articles have been published in Scientific American, American Antiquity, Latin American Antiquity, Ancient Mesoamerica, and Arqueologia Mexicana.
- Author(s)Frances F. Berdan
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication21/04/2014
- Series TitleCambridge World Archaeology
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note60 b/w illus. 15 maps 6 tables
- Weight760 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £7.85Trending at £8.35
- £4.81Trending at £5.00
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £14.67Trending at £15.26
- £3.99Trending at £4.14
- £16.13Trending at £20.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.