All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
Save on Pregnancy Books
- £12.75Trending at £12.85
- £4.99Trending at £5.03
About this product
- DescriptionA study of the warrior in Aztec society in a time of contrast between civilization and sacrifice, sanctity and savagery. It includes the story of the homicidal Cuachique, the Aztec berserkers whose sole role was to hunt the enemy down mercilessly.
- Author BiographyAdam Hook studies graphic design at art college and began his illustrating career in 1983. He has worked with a variety of educational publishers covering various subjects within the field of historical and natural history. Adam lives and works in Sussex, UK. John Pohl is a research archaeologist at UCLA. He is an eminent authority on American Indian civilizations and has directed numerous archaeological excavations in Mexico, Central America, Canada, and the United States. He has published extensively on subjects ranging from human origins to the rise of the Aztec empire and specializes in the decipherement of ancient pictographic writing systems.
- Author(s)John M.D. Pohl
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication25/06/2001
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleWarrior S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 32
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOsprey Publishing
- Content Note55 b&w and 12 colour illustrations
- Weight247 g
- Width184 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Illustrator(s)Adam Hook
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.