CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionFeaturing in-depth coverage of everything from installation to workload management to troubleshooting, this is a comprehensive guide to BEA WebLogic Server administration.
- Author BiographyKeyur Shah (Dallas, TX) works as a Senior Developer/Architect with Verizon Communications. He has over twelve years of IT experience and over five years of Java experience. Keyur has authored two books on Java with Tata McGraw-Hill (India). Ali Akbar is a software Engineer for BEA Systems. He has worked on design and development of system administration part of Weblogic application server. In addition he has been responsible for design and development of the JMX based system administration module of Weblogic Administration. He has designed and developed new application deployment modules for next release of Weblogic, Mr. Akbar has previously worked on security areas like SSL, digital certificates.
- Author(s)Ali Akbar,Keyur Shah
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/11/2002
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note1
- Weight799 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.