All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDo you want to become a great BMX or mountain bike rider? If you could travel the whole world to learn more about surfing, where would be the best places to visit? This book combines two fantastic and fascinating topics: factual and practical tips on surfing, as well as an insight into the exotic places which are best for doing them!
- Author BiographyPaul Mason is an experienced freelance writer and editor of a variety of children's information books, with subjects including extreme sports, geography and travel. Paul is a keen sportsman and particularly enjoys surfing, mountain biking and snowboarding.
- Author(s)Paul Mason
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/09/2010
- GenreChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleWorld Sports Guide
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteFull-colour photographs and artwork
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.56Trending at £9.71
- £6.19Trending at £6.46
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.90Trending at £12.96
- £5.89Trending at £6.34
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.