Baboon Metaphysics: The Evolution of a Social Mind by Dorothy L. Cheney, Robert M. Seyfarth (Hardback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £13.56Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by baham_books
- Est. delivery by 5 Mar
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1838 Charles Darwin jotted in a notebook, 'He who understands baboon would do more towards metaphysics than Locke.' This book offers a response to Darwin's challenge.
- Author BiographyDorothy L. Cheney is professor of biology and Robert M. Seyfarth is professor of psychology at the University of Pennsylvania. They are the authors of How Monkeys See the World, also published by the University of Chicago Press.
- PrizesShortlisted for Diagram Prize for the Oddest Title of the Year 2008.
- Author(s)Dorothy L. Cheney,Robert M. Seyfarth
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication18/05/2007
- GenreLife Sciences: Zoology
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note50 halftones, 1 line drawing
- Weight620 g
- Width159 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £9.38Trending at £10.23
- £8.99Trending at £14.57
- £6.43Trending at £6.77
- £10.56Trending at £11.22
- £11.29Trending at £12.06
- £8.70Trending at £9.98
- £5.43Trending at £6.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.