All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis study of maternal primate relationships focuses on motherhood and infancy within a complex ecological and sociological context.
- Author BiographyJeanne Altmann is a professor in the department of ecology and evolutionary biology and faculty associate in the Office of Population Research at Princeton University.
- Author(s)Jeanne Altmann
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication04/09/2001
- GenreLife Sciences: Zoology
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note35 halftones, 31 line drawings, 19 tables
- Weight360 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.