All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSweet little blankets for babies are so much fun to make with the Knook and medium weight yarn. The Knook is a specialised crochet hook that creates true knitted fabric, while the attached cord completely prevents dropped stitches. This title provides instructions on the basic technique for both right-hand and left-hand stitching.
- Author BiographyMelissa Leapman is a widely published knitwear designer, whose patterns have appeared in every premiere needlework publication in the US, including Vogue Knitting, Better Homes and Gardens, and Interweave Knits. She has been a featured guest on numerous TV shows.
- Author(s)Melissa Leapman
- PublisherLeisure Arts Inc
- Date of Publication15/03/2012
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleNow You Can Knit with a Crochet Hook!
- Place of PublicationArizona
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLeisure Arts Inc
- Content Notecolour illustrations, black & white line drawings, diagrams, figures
- Weight136 g
- Width215 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.89Trending at £2.05
- £1.99Trending at £2.10
- £2.70Trending at £2.94
- £1.85Trending at £3.53
- £13.99Trending at £15.98
- £4.49Trending at £7.99
- £1.89Trending at £3.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.