Best selling in Pre-School & Early Learning
Save on Pre-School & Early Learning
- £20.95Trending at £44.94
- £5.19Trending at £5.32
- £11.49Trending at £12.26
- £4.32Trending at £4.54
- £3.80Trending at £5.99
- £15.00Trending at £18.98
- £1.99Trending at £2.02
About this product
- DescriptionWhat does that feel like? Touch the different textures, listen to the sound and marvel at the colourful, sparkly pictures. This work includes easy-turn-pages and fold out parents' notes to encourage your child's emerging skills.
- Author BiographyDr Miriam Stoppard - doctor, dermatologist, and a fellow of the Royal College of Physicians, is the UK's best-known expert on pregnancy and birth. A popular medical writer, broadcaster and newspaper advice columnist, she is trusted by millions of mums and dads for her clear accessible advice.
- PrizesWinner of Practical Pre-School Gold Award 2007. Runner-up for Mother and Baby Award 2007.
- Author(s)Miriam Stoppard
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication05/04/2007
- FormatBoard book
- GenrePre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDorling Kindersley Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date21/03/2012
- Content Notechiefly col. Illustrations
- Weight412 g
- Width217 mm
- Height223 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Interest AgeTo 4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.