All listings for this product
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £12.66Trending at £15.30
- £4.50Trending at £4.76
- £4.68Trending at £4.80
- £10.12Trending at £12.99
- £4.39Trending at £5.99
- £8.54Trending at £9.98
- £18.79Trending at £24.99
About this product
- DescriptionWith 60 baby-friendly sign language signs, specific techniques, songs and games, learning will quickly be fun, easy and a two-way communication.
- Author BiographyMonta Briant began signing with her daughter when she was six months old. The family eventually learned hundreds of signs together and Monta was so moved by the ability to communicate effectively with her daughter that she found herself telling it to anyone who would listen! She soon started Baby Sign Language Workshops and is an enthusiastic speaker and self-proclaimed 'baby sign language evangelist'.
- Author(s)Monta Z. Briant
- PublisherHay House Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/2004
- GenrePregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationCarlsbad
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHay House Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight223 g
- Width110 mm
- Height107 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Illustrator(s)Summer McStravick
Most relevant reviews
- mel99whippy13 Jan, 2017by
Look forward to reading this book and using it to communicate with my 9 month old twins . Book in very good condition
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- alixandsamoyeds23 Feb, 2012by
Super little book, easy to understand pictures of the author signing.
Have already used the 'milk' sign on my husband when he forgot it in the Ikea restaurant, hope my little twins pick it up as quick ! Super little book. Nicely illustrated with photos of the author, not diagrams. Easy to understand and small enough to read with two babies on your lap. Would recommend.