All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBreastfeeding is easy when you follow your baby's natural instincts. Forget stressful routines, painful breasts and problems with milk supply. With practical advice on interpreting your baby's needs, this title explains in simple terms how breastfeeding works and why staying in tune with your baby is the key to effortless feeding.
- Author BiographyGill Rapley has been a lactation consultant and a voluntary breastfeeding counsellor and is a former deputy director of the UNICEF UK Baby Friendly Initiative. She is also a qualified midwife and worked for 20 years as a health visitor. Her three children, now grown up, were all breastfed. Tracey Murkett is a writer and journalist. She breastfed her daughter, now aged six, and is a voluntary mother-to-mother breastfeeding helper.
- Author(s)Gill Rapley,Tracey Murkett
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication03/05/2012
- GenrePregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight348 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £8.61Trending at £9.32
- £7.19Trending at £7.81
- £6.49Trending at £8.94
- £7.79Trending at £9.26
- £3.62Trending at £4.83
- £7.19Trending at £7.42
- £7.19Trending at £8.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.