All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExperience Fiona Ford's inspiring story of rehabilitation and recovery and her ultimate triumphant return to endurance sports. Find out how she made it back on track!
- Author BiographyFiona Ford has competed in triathlon for many years and is a former age group European and world champion at ITU Triathlon and Aquathlon. For four years, she raced pro at Ironman(R) distance with several top 10 finishes.Fiona is a full-time triathlon coach and certified SwimSmooth coach who regularly writes training and racing articles for 220Triathlon and H2Open magazines.A serious bike accident whilst out training in 2012 put an end to her competitive career as a pro triathlete. She spent two years on rehabilitation and recovery from multiple injuries to resume her sport and coaching. Three years after the accident, she is once again competing in triathlons.
- Author(s)Fiona Ford
- PublisherMeyer & Meyer Sport (UK) Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2015
- GenreGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationGarsington
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMeyer & Meyer Sport (UK) Ltd
- Content Note100 photographs & illustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width148 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.71
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.90Trending at £12.96
- £5.89Trending at £6.34
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.