All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWoods brings together top scholars to examine how bailouts, stimulus packages, a trillion-dollar health care bill, and other government expansion endanger America's prosperity and culture of enterprise.
- Author BiographyThomas E. Woods Jr., Ph.D., is the New York Times bestselling author of Meltdown and The Politically Incorrect Guide to American History, among other books. He holds a bachelor s degree in history from Harvard and a Ph.D. in history from Columbia University. A recipient of the Templeton Enterprise Award and the O. P. Alford III Prize for Libertarian Scholarship, he is a senior fellow at the Ludwig von Mises Institute.
- PublisherISI Books
- Date of Publication15/01/2011
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleCulture of Enterprise
- Place of PublicationWilmington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintISI Books
- Weight513 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byTomas E. Woods
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £5.94Trending at £6.38
- £23.94Trending at £24.69
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £4.53Trending at £6.44
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £6.75Trending at £7.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.