All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor both students and educators, Back to School presents outlines of every major topic in architectural education, as well as interviews with influential educators and prominent figures such as Rem Koolhaas and Paul Virilio.
- Author BiographyMichael Chadwick is both an academic and a practising architect. He is teaching from September 2003 at the Universities of East London, Greenwich and Nottingham. He is also consulting on the foundation of an architectural school in Moscow, Russia. He is a senior technical co--ordinator at Sheppard Robson Architects, a major London firm, where he mentors recently graduated architectural students.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication24/09/2004
- Series TitleArchitectural Design
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.), col. ports.
- Weight616 g
- Width221 mm
- Height291 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £36.57Trending at £38.28
- £53.00Trending at £61.89
- £24.98Trending at £27.86
- £21.97Trending at £23.11
- £11.70Trending at £12.10
- £5.99Trending at £6.61
- £8.95Trending at £9.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.