All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn definitive cycling guide to scenic back roads in the Blue Ridge and Great Smoky Mountains region of Georgia, Tennessee, North Carolina, and Southern Virginia.
- Author BiographyHiram Rogers is the author of 50 Hikes in Kentucky and Exploring the Black Hills and Badlands and has written about Kentucky trails and land conservation issues for Backpacker and Blue Ridge Country. A trained geologist who brings great knowledge of natural history to his descriptions, Rogers lives in Knoxville, Tennessee.
- Author(s)Hiram Rogers
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication25/02/2004
- GenreCycling Maps & Guides
- Series TitleBackroad Bicycling
- Place of PublicationWoodstock
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCountryman Press Inc.
- Content Note35 black-and-white photographs
- Weight250 g
- Width127 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.70Trending at £10.00
- £10.00Trending at £12.22
- £7.63Trending at £8.26
- £5.16Trending at £5.76
- £7.19Trending at £10.02
- £16.30Trending at £17.16
- £9.99Trending at £10.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.