All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFresh golden-yolk eggs in ready supply, organic fertilizer for the vegetable garden-what's not to love about keeping chickens? This handbook includes answers to questions such as: What type of chicken suits your space? Where do you buy chickens? What should you look for when buying chickens? What housing will your chickens will require?
- Author BiographyMichelle and her family run a small hobby farm business breeding chickens. This book is the result of the common questions asked by backyard chicken enthusiasts who are new to this eco-friendly suburban solution to fresh eggs, bug and pest removal, and organic fertilizer.
- Author(s)Michelle Templin
- PublisherNew Holland Publishers
- Date of Publication01/01/2014
- GenreAgriculture & Farming
- Place of PublicationFrenchs Forest, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers
- Content Notecolour illustrations, black & white tables
- Weight318 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.