All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn a difficult economic climate it is more important than ever to manage bad behaviour in the workplace and minimize the damage negative and destructive employees can have on an organization. This book looks at the problems companies can face but also shows how to resolve these issues and work towards a positive outcome.
- Author BiographyADRIAN FURNHAM is Professor of Psychology at University College, London, UK. He is on the editorial board of a number of journals, has received many awards, and was recognized as the most productive psychologist in the world from 1980 to 1989. He is the author of over 600 journal articles and more than 40 books, including successful, popular management books. He acts as a consultant to a number of bodies including HM Government, British Airways, HBOS and SAP and also a number of multinational corporations. He writes regular columns in The Daily Telegraph and The Sunday Times and is a frequent contributor to BBC radio and television. JOHN TAYLOR works as an independent consultant with international companies and government organizations in Europe, the US, Africa and Asia. He specializes in developing behaviours leading to loyalty and training trainers and managers to achieve maximum commitment amongst their staff. Before becoming a consultant, he worked in the Public Service in the United Kingdom and overseas. His career has been split between management, personnel and training.
- Author(s)Adrian F. Furnham,John Taylor
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication07/02/2011
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight643 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine22 mm
Most relevant reviews
- richardwaugh201...03 Aug, 2016by
A good read
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £21.04
- £8.36Trending at £9.07
- £16.92Trending at £17.84
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.85Trending at £13.59
- £10.84Trending at £12.99
- £14.55Trending at £15.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.