All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Books, Comics, Magazines
Save on Other Books, Comics, Magazines
- £10.89Trending at £11.73
- £4.92Trending at £5.26
- £8.94Trending at £9.98
- £3.34Trending at £3.68
- £8.14Trending at £8.67
- £4.50Trending at £5.16
- £6.87Trending at £7.32
About this product
- DescriptionThe book proposes that negative VAT should be charged on healthy foods and high VAT should be charged on unhealthy foods. It sets out a four-step process to actually implement this new regime, each step of which depends on mechanisms that have already been used by government.
- Author BiographyDavid Fell is a researcher, writer, presenter and activist in the field of sustainable economics. He is director and co-founder of the research and strategy consultancy Brook Lyndhurst David has a degree in economics from Cambridge University; 25 years' research and strategy experience for clients in the government, private and not-for-profit sectors; and was a founding Commissioner on the London Sustainable Development Commission.
- Author(s)David Fell
- PublisherLondon Publishing Partnership
- Date of Publication12/02/2016
- GenreMoney & Consumer Issues
- Series TitlePerspectives
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLondon Publishing Partnership
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight132 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine7 mm
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.