All listings for this product
People who bought this also bought
About this product
- DescriptionA booze-swilling, pot-smoking, hard-swearing seventh grade teacher rallies to get out of the classroom for good by wrangling a rich substitute teacher into marriage in this comedy from director Jake Kasdan (WALK HARD: THE DEWEY COX STORY). Cynical teacher Elizabeth (Cameron Diaz) hates her job. She can't wait for the day she finds a man who makes enough cash to let her walk away from her life of middle-school misery, and when her fiancee cancels their wedding plans, her frantic search intensifies. Just when it starts to look like Elizabeth will have to muscle her way through another semester of skull-crushing hangovers, however, handsome substitute Scott Delacorte (Justin Timberlake) shows up at school sporting a fancy wristwatch and the promise of a care-free future. But in order to earn her meal ticket, Elizabeth will have to out-cute perky fellow teacher Amy (Lucy Punch). And it won't be easy, because Scott is crushing on Amy hard. Now, if Elizabeth can just motivate her students to study so that she can win a state contest to earn enough cash for some new breat implants, perhaps she can finally find a means of diverting Scott's gaze. Meanwhile, much to Elizabeth's chagrin, wisecracking, self-effacing gym teacher Russell (Jason Segel) refuses to admit defeat despite being turned down for a date by his gold-digging colleague time and again.
- Video Trailer
- Leading Role 1Lucy Punch
- Director 1Jake Kasdan
- Leading Role 2Eric Stonestreet
- Leading Role 3Justin Timberlake
- Additional Roles byCameron Diaz,John Michael Higgins,Molly Shannon,Jason Segel
- ProducerJimmy Miller
- ScreenwriterGene Stupnitsky,Lee Eisenberg
- Release FormatDVD
- Release Year2011
- Additional GenreGeneral
- Subtitle LanguagesCatalan,Danish,English,Finnish,Hindi,Norwegian,Spanish,Swedish
- Running Time92 minutes
Most relevant reviews
- jackojacko07 Apr, 2014by
This was for my daughter, she loves it. It is a fun film I think she has now watched it 4 times already!
- kyc_27923 Sep, 2012by
Great film and worth the money for sure!
Hilarious film!! Jason Segal and Justin Timberlake :) I would recommend this to my friends... This does show what a bad teacher would be but not come across that bad but you never know!
- xvickyx1010x15 Mar, 2012by
Inloved this film and there is great acting from Cameron Diaz. I'm not so sure on Justin. Though I found the film very funny! Great plot and I didn't want to take my eyes off of the film at any point!
Best-selling in DVDs & Blu-rays
Save on DVDs & Blu-rays
- £12.49Trending at £19.75
- £10.99Trending at £18.80
- £5.99Trending at £10.49
- £4.99Trending at £6.99
- £4.79Trending at £7.29
- £54.99Trending at £87.72
- £10.99Trending at £13.63