All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for beginner to advanced martial arts practitioners, this title offers a multitude of theory, fighting application, sequences, Qigong exercises, and weapons training. It focuses on Baguazhang, a popular Chinese martial art.
- Author BiographyDr. Yang, Jwing-Ming is a renowned author and teacher of Chinese martial arts and Qigong. Born in Taiwan, he has trained and taught Taijiquan, Qigong and Chinese martial arts for over forty-five years. He is the author of over thirty books, and was elected by Inside Kung Fu magazine as one of the 10 people who has made the greatest impact on martial arts in the past 100 years. Dr. Yang lives in Northern California. Liang, Shou-Yu was born on June 28, 1943 in the city of Chongqian, Sichuan Province, China. When he was six he began his training in Qigong, the art of breathing and internal energy control, under the tutelage of his renowned grandfather, the late Liang, Zhi-Xiang. Mr. Liang was taught the esoteric skills of the Emei Mountain sect, including Da Peng Qigong. When he was eight, his grandfather made special arrangements for him to begin training Emei Wushu (martial arts).
- Author(s)Jwing-Ming Yang,Liang Shou-Yu
- PublisherYMAA Publication Center
- Date of Publication01/01/2008
- Language(s)Chinese & English
- GenreBoxing & Combat Sports
- Place of PublicationRochdale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYMAA Publication Center
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white line drawings, figures
- Weight1044 g
- Width187 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd
Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £43.14Trending at £44.37
- £12.25Trending at £13.53
- £21.14Trending at £35.06
- £27.98Trending at £46.89
- £16.32Trending at £17.12
- £9.99Trending at £13.01
- £14.99Trending at £17.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.